Booked this hotel in advance on the Residence Inn reservations line looking for certain things - connecting rooms for 2 adults, 4 children and a dog. I prepaid to lock in the best rate. When I arrived, I was told no connecting rooms were available; I said that wouldn't do since the children were too young to stay alone and we didn't want to divide up the family. Even though the hotel appeared to be quite empty, it took some time for the clerk to find rooms that might work. At that point, I was told that in addition to the amount I had prepaid, there would be a $125 pet fee - good for the length of the stay. We were only staying one night! That made the cost over $400 for one night. I had to say No thanks. The pet fee might be reasonable if you are staying a while, but this is not a pet friend hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn