I picked this location because it was more reasonably priced than some of the other area options. I was starting to get a little nervous as the route I drove in wasn't the nicest and I wondered what would actually be near the hotel, as there seemed to be little explaining it on their website. The surrounding area is a housing development and a little shopping center, so it was fine. I am surprised by some of the other reviews that had bad service as I have stayed here two days so far and both days, I was impressed by how nice they were to me. They were very quick to get me an internet cable when one was missing and upon check in, the woman wanted to make sure that I had dinner as it was late. The room had some more modern touches and decor, so that was nice. It was very clean and quiet. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel
- Silver Spring Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.