We stayed here back in June/July for 4 nights when the storm knocked out our power. We are a family of 4 (2 adults with 2 school age kids), so we chose this hotel because we wanted something spacious and reasonably priced (as some hotels were price gouging during the outage). We we pleasantly surprised that the decor was pretty good and the hotel was clean. We had a 1 bedroom king which included a small kitchen. The front desk staff was nice; however, the lady with the Caribbean accent who handled the food was not very friendly. The breakfast items and dinner items were just okay. The gym had 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine, all included a TV, which was nice. The swimming pool was small, but the kids had a good time. The location is great because it is walking distance to Target, Kohls, Chipotle, Friendly's, McDonalds and a supermarket. Additionally, it is a 4 minute drive to Panera, Chick-fil-A, Ihop and Fridays. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn