Stayed here for 3 nights last week. Can't say I was impressed. First, the front desk staff was one of the most unfriendly group I have encountered. They never said hello or good morning. Twice, when I had to go down there, they were talking to a co-worker about personal stuff and completely ignored me until they were done talking. The walls are fairly thin as I could hear a lot from the rooms next to me and above me. The breakfast buffett was pretty good. Across the street is a Friendlys and McDonalds. Otherwise, you have to drive to get to other restaurants, but they are not too far away. Would I stay here again ? Possibly, but only after looking at alternative places to stay first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn