We stayed here for one night this September and I wish we could have stayed longer. The " living area " was spacious with a very nice kitchen. Since we were only there for one night, we were unable to take advantage, but it was nice and very clean. The bedroom area, was a little bit small, but it was enough for two people to get around. Always important for me, the bathrooms were very clean and comfortable.
The staff was friendly. My boyfriend took advantage of the breakfast and said was good with a variety of good hot breakfast items. Not your usual cereal and bagels like other hotels.
The area is probably the best part, there were tons of food options around and even a Target in case you forgot some neccessities along the way.
Again, great hotel, great stay and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel
- Silver Spring Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.