In heart of vibrant Silver Spring -- shops, restaurants, farmer's market - all within a block of the hotel. Parking is funky, but easy. Wayne Ave ramp garage is immediately adjacent - when you arrive, park on the dedicated level 5 of the garage, and walk with your luggage across a ramp into the 3rd floor of the Hotel, where the lobby, check in, and bistro are located. If accessing by cab or walk up from Metro, use the Fenton Street entrance, and take elevator to 3rd floor. Spacious and well-appointed lobby/lounge, and an adjacent outdoor seating area as well. Health club and pool on first floor. Metro train to DC and all the Washington sites is available via a 7 minutes walk to the Silver Spring station, on the Red Line. (It is also only a 35 minute drive, even in heavy traffic, from Reagan airport to the Hotel, right through the city.) Hotel located two miles inside the beltway. Desk staff was extremely friendly and professional. Easy check in and out, and courteous storage and refreezing of our ice packs for the cooler. If a golfer, we recommend the Hampshire Greens public course 25 minutes due north of the Hotel. Have never seen a municipal-owned course in that kind of excellent condition -- Country Club quality, and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard hotel in Silver Spring, MD, is located in the middle of an exciting new mixed-use redevelopment project encompassing four city blocks in the heart of Downtown. This inside-the-beltway hotel offers everything you need to work and play, including free high-speed internet access, iPod docking stations, luxury bedding and an array of business services. Located just across the street from Discovery Communications' worldwide headquarters, this Silver Spring, Maryland, hotel is readily accessible by car and mass transit, and is recognized as a vibrant addition to the community. Guests will enjoy a bounty of retail, dining and entertainment opportunities- all within easy walking distance from our downtown Silver Spring hotel. Some of the major corporations and businesses nearby include the American Film Institute's Silver Theater, Round House Theatre, Discovery Communications, FDA, NOAA, Bethesda Naval Medical Center, and Walter Reed Hospital. We look forward to you welcoming you to our hotel suites in Silver Spring, Maryland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Silver Spring Downtown Hotel Silver Spring
- Courtyard Silver Spring Downtown
- Silver Spring Courtyard
- Silver Spring Marriott