“Pricey food, mediocre service” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #174 of 323 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Pricey food, mediocre service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on a Saturday evening, was not too crowded, but very loud (multiple TVs at the bar cranked up, etc.). No specials at all offered to us by server, which seemed unusual. Food order came fairly quickly, then apparently our server went on break for 30 minutes. No one checked to see how food was, if we wanted dessert, drinks filled, etc. I finally flagged down another server and asked for our bill and a couple of boxes for our leftovers. The bill came just as a slip of paper, no folio, etc. and no offer to take it up for us, so I asked the manager as he walked by if we needed to go pay somewhere or what, and he took my credit card and processed the bill. Seemed very unorganized, especially for a lightly loaded Saturday night. For what we got and what we had to pay for it (food and service), I was quite disappointed.

Visited January 2014

Chesterfield, Virginia
“I enjoy their ribs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Friday's is Friday's, don't expect high class dining and you will be well please eating here. I love their ribs and I was traveling alone so I set at the bar and the service was OK. When you can't find your waitress and you are seating at the bar that is a problem and it happened a few times this night. Other than that it was a good meal.

• Visited November 2013