“Surprisingly Wonderful Find” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Surprisingly Wonderful Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were looking for a family friendly restaurant in Silver Spring. To our surprise, the ambiance was inviting and the waiter was friendly and helpful. My wife and I look forward to returning to Pacci's for a date.

Visited October 2013

Cincinnati
“Very Good Trattoria Style-Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had dinner with another couple. We split a flat crust pizza for appetizer (Tomato, Eggplant, 3 cheeses, basil & olive oil) and it was very good and authentic. I had the broad fettucini (fresh...not dried) with house made sausage and mushrooms...Fantastic. My wife had the Chicken Marsala which she thought was OK. So, I would highly recommend the pizza and the pasta. Service was a little blase but we were not in a big hurry.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Limited menu, but the pizza is some of the best thin crust I have ever eaten. It takes me back to Italy. The outdoor area is the best after the heat of the day has past. If more people were walking the streets, I would think I was at a town square in Italy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Silver Spring, Maryland
“OK, so it's feels urban..cool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's a nice place to dine if you are looking for clean lines and sparse urban style....it's cool for downtown Silver Spring...
The concept of the place it pretty good....implementation needs some help....Unfortunately we were saddled with an inattentive waiter who spend more time texting on his mobile device than attending to us.....Every other waiter who passed us was engaging and smiley...that's a good sign.
The Food: Caprese was good.....Pizza Margherita crispy outer crust but mostly too moist on the main pizza.....I would definitely give this place a 2nd chance.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Peerless pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is one of the best thin crust pizza places I have found in many years. They offer a variety of red and white pizzas, with a crisp and delicious crust. The tomato sauce is delicious, so I'd recommend one of the more simple "red" versions, and add extra ingredients if you are so inclined. The service was fast on my lunchtime visits, the price is very reasonable (less than $10 for an excellent individual pizza), and the location on Georgia Ave. includes an outdoor patio. A terrific restaurant for a relaxing lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2013