There are a number of options is this immediate area for hotels but this one is newer, always clean, convienent to many restaraunts and shops (Staples, Target, Giant) nearby. The attached strip mall has TGI Fridays, Five Guys, Sushi, Panera, Chick fil-ay I have stayed at all of the hotels in the area and this is my preferred hotel. Quiet with no student travel groups like other hotels in the area. The business center is nice as you can print out boarding passes, business documents in color for free. The staff is very helpful and outgoing. The beds are comfortable, internet is good and HD TV okay but no on-demand movies.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel Silver Spring
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 25 minutes from downtown Washington DC, Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring is the closest hotel to the FDA's White Oaks campus and near the University of Maryland. Our hotel features convenient amenities such as an onsite restaurant, free property-wide WiFi and a 24-hour pantry with snacks, sodas and sundries. Each spacious guestroom features the Garden Sleep System beds, flat-screen TV, large workspace with ergonomic chair and hospitality center with a coffeemaker, mini-fridge and microwave. Guests will enjoy our indoor pool and fitness center and our close proximity to Baltimore/Washington International and Ronald Reagan National Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.