This was my first visit to this hotel and was delighted by how nice everything was. The staff were very helptul and the rooms were comfortable, nicely furnished, sufficiently spacious and exceptionally clean. I particularly liked the bathroom set up with the large glass enclosed shower which made the bathroom look larger. The hotel is behind a small shopping complex with some nice restaurants. The neighborhood is out of the way which makes it quiet yet within six miles of the Silver Spring metro stop. Despite its proximity to DC, the parking is free. I will most definitely be returning when I travel in that area again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel Silver Spring
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 25 minutes from downtown Washington DC, Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring is the closest hotel to the FDA's White Oaks campus and near the University of Maryland. Our hotel features convenient amenities such as an onsite restaurant, free property-wide WiFi and a 24-hour pantry with snacks, sodas and sundries. Each spacious guestroom features the Garden Sleep System beds, flat-screen TV, large workspace with ergonomic chair and hospitality center with a coffeemaker, mini-fridge and microwave. Guests will enjoy our indoor pool and fitness center and our close proximity to Baltimore/Washington International and Ronald Reagan National Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.