Spent one week here and really enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The lobby is pleasant and the staff were all friendly and helpful even after our many questions. One day our key wouldn't open the room door but the front desk replaced the cards quickly and courteously. The only thing that I didn't find to my liking was the breakfast. It was just OK and I would expect a place that goes so far in all other areas to satisfy customers not to drop the ball when it comes to the food. If I find myself in the area again I would definitely stay again but maybe skip the breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel Silver Spring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 25 minutes from downtown Washington DC, Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring is the closest hotel to the FDA's White Oaks campus and near the University of Maryland. Our hotel features convenient amenities such as an onsite restaurant, free property-wide WiFi and a 24-hour pantry with snacks, sodas and sundries. Each spacious guestroom features the Garden Sleep System beds, flat-screen TV, large workspace with ergonomic chair and hospitality center with a coffeemaker, mini-fridge and microwave. Guests will enjoy our indoor pool and fitness center and our close proximity to Baltimore/Washington International and Ronald Reagan National Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.