What a welcome change from another well known chain hotel located near my inlaw's home in Chevy Chase Washington DC. Very comfortable, clean rooms, free wi-fi, small in room fridge and coffeemaker...the only thing missing was a robe but at this price I certainly didn't expect one. A pantry next to check-in offers a nice variety of snacks and sundries including a microwaveable entree if you miss dinner at the restaurant. Cold fresh lemon flavored water and a plate of warm cookies greeted us every afternoon. We didn't try the $10.95 breakfast buffet but it looked pretty extensive from the lobby. All in all a very positive experience. One caution - our room only had a shower so if a tub is a must you should make that known when you reserve.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North Hotel Silver Spring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located less than 25 minutes from downtown Washington DC, Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring is the closest hotel to the FDA's White Oaks campus and near the University of Maryland. Our hotel features convenient amenities such as an onsite restaurant, free property-wide WiFi and a 24-hour pantry with snacks, sodas and sundries. Each spacious guestroom features the Garden Sleep System beds, flat-screen TV, large workspace with ergonomic chair and hospitality center with a coffeemaker, mini-fridge and microwave. Guests will enjoy our indoor pool and fitness center and our close proximity to Baltimore/Washington International and Ronald Reagan National Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.