“One of the top Marriott Courtyards.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Salisbury
Media, Pennsylvania
“One of the top Marriott Courtyards.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have stayed at this Courtyard several times for the PCA National Dog Show and am always impressed by the friendly staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I am a Marriott rewards member and stay at Marriott and Ritz Carlton properties several times a year. This is definitely the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed at. A very well maintained property with pleasant employees; a bonus is an Outback across the parking lot that saves a drive to a resturant with several other restaurants close by. Will definitely return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Joanne L,

I couldn't ask for a better guest experience!

I am glad that you have a great time whenever you stay with us! We love having the Poodles here with their parents and I believe we have as much fun as our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again next year.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel, friendly enough staff. First night went well but the second night my room was infested with ants. I called the front desk and (after a bit of a wait) the night manager came to my room with bug spray in hand. He immediately offered to move me to another hotel (they were full) but I did not want to move, as I was not traveling alone and I didn't want to pack up and leave for one more night in Salisbury.

Although the ants and bug spray smell were horrible, I was impressed with how the hotel handled the situation. First they offered to move me to another hotel and the next morning the manager did not charge me for the second night - I didn't have to ask or "bargain" for some type of compensation.

We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't comment on the breakfast. Plenty of places to eat all around the hotel.

Overall an average stay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear rrpk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience when you stayed with us at The Courtyard by Marriott in Salisbury, MD. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience while you were here. Although I am glad that you were pleased with how the situation was handled, events like that can really but a damper on an otherwise great stay.

We have enlisted the help of a leading pest control company that now visits the hotel monthly to ensure we don't have similar problems. I won't say that we will never see another ant, but I truly believe it has gotten much better.

I hope that when in Salisbury the next time, you will come and visit us again.

Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

A friendly greeting will always welcome you to this Marriott Courtyard property. The front desk employees and cleaning staff all seem happy to assist you. Rooms are clean, spacious and thoughtful to the needs of a business traveler (convenient lifting & outlets). Free wi-fi is always a nice touch!

I was present for a business meeting, and the servicing of the meeting room and buffet lunch were very good. (The freshly baked cookies were yummy too!)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jackib0312,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us in April, 2013. I am thrilled to know that all staff members made you feel welcomed. It is our goal that all guests feel comfortable and genuinely welcomed liked they are a guest in our homes.

I am a new addition to the Courtyard family but I am already feeling great about our hotel.

I know that we will see you again the next time that you travel to Salisbury.

Eastern Shore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay in Salisbury, Maryland. The room is always clean, the bed and pillows are really comfortable, and the location is great. I actually left my "back-up" pillow from home in my car overnight. There is an Outback restaurant across the parking lot; on this visit 1st takeout meal there that I have not been happy with, have always been happy with this Outback in the past. Anytime I stay in Salisbury, MD, I will choose this hotel if it is available. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in Salisbury in the past and I truly think this is the best.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor (top floor) and it was great. No noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Salisbury, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had the great pleasure of being the recipient of a surprise birthday party at the Courtyard by Marriott on Sat., Mar. 9, 2013. The attention and service could not have been better. My daughter, who lives two hours away, planned the occasion with the hotel staff, and repeatedly stated how accommodating everyone was; from Management to Wait-Staff. The room, the food, the patience of everyone there is to be commended. In this day and time, great service is hard to come by......Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury, you have gone beyond. I will definintely recommend you to anyone; and I thank you for a wonderful evening.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
lansing mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not as "fancy" as some Courtyards but immaculately clean and quiet (at the end of the hall anyway!). Only downside- no towels. Which I discovered after 9pm, lots of air and windshield time and just a long day... as I was ready to shower. Had to call downstairs and wait for towels, which were brought. I understand they wanted to make sure I was taken care of but a call from housekeeping at almost midnight was not a good idea people. I was TIRED.

Room Tip: All king beds are by the elevators business travelers- just an FYI you'll need a double queen to...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

On a recent trip to Salisbury to visit friends, my wife and I stayed here. We mainly picked this hotel so we can continue to add to our Marriott Rewards. This hotel was clean, the front desk staff were very nice and informative (putting us on the top floor since there would be a party in the lobby that night - though it was over by the time we returned to the hotel), the location is convenient to plenty of shopping (if that's what you're looking for) and the lobby and rooms were well done.

If I were coming to Salisbury for another overnight stay I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury? Share your experiences!