“An enjoyable stay with friendly employees” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 14 hotels in Salisbury
Annapolis, Maryland
“An enjoyable stay with friendly employees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

A friendly greeting will always welcome you to this Marriott Courtyard property. The front desk employees and cleaning staff all seem happy to assist you. Rooms are clean, spacious and thoughtful to the needs of a business traveler (convenient lifting & outlets). Free wi-fi is always a nice touch!

I was present for a business meeting, and the servicing of the meeting room and buffet lunch were very good. (The freshly baked cookies were yummy too!)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cheryl P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Jackib0312,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us in April, 2013. I am thrilled to know that all staff members made you feel welcomed. It is our goal that all guests feel comfortable and genuinely welcomed liked they are a guest in our homes.

I am a new addition to the Courtyard family but I am already feeling great about our hotel.

I know that we will see you again the next time that you travel to Salisbury.

Yours in service,

Cheryl

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Eastern Shore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay in Salisbury, Maryland. The room is always clean, the bed and pillows are really comfortable, and the location is great. I actually left my "back-up" pillow from home in my car overnight. There is an Outback restaurant across the parking lot; on this visit 1st takeout meal there that I have not been happy with, have always been happy with this Outback in the past. Anytime I stay in Salisbury, MD, I will choose this hotel if it is available. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in Salisbury in the past and I truly think this is the best.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor (top floor) and it was great. No noise from other rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Salisbury, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had the great pleasure of being the recipient of a surprise birthday party at the Courtyard by Marriott on Sat., Mar. 9, 2013. The attention and service could not have been better. My daughter, who lives two hours away, planned the occasion with the hotel staff, and repeatedly stated how accommodating everyone was; from Management to Wait-Staff. The room, the food, the patience of everyone there is to be commended. In this day and time, great service is hard to come by......Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury, you have gone beyond. I will definintely recommend you to anyone; and I thank you for a wonderful evening.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
lansing mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not as "fancy" as some Courtyards but immaculately clean and quiet (at the end of the hall anyway!). Only downside- no towels. Which I discovered after 9pm, lots of air and windshield time and just a long day... as I was ready to shower. Had to call downstairs and wait for towels, which were brought. I understand they wanted to make sure I was taken care of but a call from housekeeping at almost midnight was not a good idea people. I was TIRED.

Room Tip: All king beds are by the elevators business travelers- just an FYI you'll need a double queen to...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

On a recent trip to Salisbury to visit friends, my wife and I stayed here. We mainly picked this hotel so we can continue to add to our Marriott Rewards. This hotel was clean, the front desk staff were very nice and informative (putting us on the top floor since there would be a party in the lobby that night - though it was over by the time we returned to the hotel), the location is convenient to plenty of shopping (if that's what you're looking for) and the lobby and rooms were well done.

If I were coming to Salisbury for another overnight stay I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

When travelling, we often stay at Courtyards. During our emergency vist to Salisbury, MD (family funeral), we spent 3 nights here. I require a handicap accessible room and this was provided. However there were issues with the bathroom. Entry to the shower was OK, but the valving in the shower to control temperature and distribution (fixed shower head and hand-held shower head) was problematic. I had a lot of trouble was this. On the second night, I had my wife shower first to get it regulated and then left it running so that I could enter the shower and not have to make adjustments. The bathroom sink was not partcularly wheelchair accessible and there was very llittle surface area around the sink to place toiletries, etc. We were told that this was the only handicap accessible room at this location. Don't bother with the breakfast at this location. A full breakfast is available but it is totally self service. The "hot" foods were lukewarm and tasted llike they had been in the serving containers for some time even though it was 7:30 am. It was quite expensive at $10 each. The next 2 mornings we ate breakfast at a nearby IHOP (5 minutes by car) and got a very good full service meal at a much more reasonable cost. My rating for this Courtyard is actually somewhat lower than the average indicated based on my experiences at outhe Courtyards.

Room Tip: If you have physical handicaps, you may want to check elsewhere. Unfortunately, you often don't...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sarah r, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our hotel. I do apologize for the inconviences that were caused during your stay. I will have my maitenance staff look into the shower heads in our hanicap rooms. I will also give my restaurant the feedback on your experience. I hope that the next time you are in the Salisbury area you would give us another shot at making your stay more memorable. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Onancock, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We picked this hotel because of our Marriott experiences and the fact it has a pool. While the hotel is fine, a normal Marriott Courtyard, the indoor pool was icy! 68 degrees is not swimmable in November. My young granddaughter and the rest of the family were very disappointed.

The night desk clerk had some excuse about a "winter heater" being put in at some later date, and the morning desk clerk said she would let maintenance know about it. I did not know one had to call ahead to find out if the pool is actually useable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Salisbury? Share your experiences!