“The perfect cup of coffee and some...” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“The perfect cup of coffee and some...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My buddy and I come here almost every Thursday morning... The atmosphere is so perfect, quiet so you can speak and not have to talk over... Or to sit and read.
Viva has a great education on their coffee. I know personally that the owners are coffee connoisseurs... They take it seriously...
The breakfast sandwiches are unique, authentic and amazing. Bread is baked fresh daily and is amazing....
Visit Viva Espresso is the place to go for awesome coffee, sandwiches ... Peace and quiet!!!
( P.S... They have Nutella sandwiches.... Enough said !! )

“Strawberry muffins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Planned on only ordering a latte when I walked in. .then the smell of fresh baking muffins took over... so glad I tried the strawberry cream cheese muffin. ..

Salisbury, Maryland
“Serious coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The owners are committed to roasting and brewing coffee. It is comfortable with much better seating than a Pannera and the pastry, bread and sandwiches are very good. I don't like portobella, but all say that is one of the best sandwiches. Local artist display work for sale. It is the corner coffee shop we all would like to go to without the starkness and coldness of the chains.

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Stop here before or after visiting the Ward Museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had a long visit at the Ward Museum and were hungry, and I really did not want one of the omnipresent fast food places. We were delighted that this nearby restaurant popped up in a search.
They sell themselves short with a name that sound like its just coffee. They have a very good menu. Fortunately I gleaned this from reviews.
We arrived at noon. every table was filled so we ordered an perched on a couch. We were still waiting for a table when our food arrived so did our best balancing it. I saw that at a number of tables, people who were done were just lingering. Made me a little annoyed but frankly its a nice place to linger. We finally did get to shift to a table. Two of us shared a roast beef sandwich, which was excellent. Coffee was of course good. Also ordered a smoothie with soy instead of yogurt which was quite good.
Service was very good. Parking was tight-we parked on the street.
If I lived anywhere close by, I would eat here everyday.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Great little restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stopped in for lunch one afternoon and loved the cozy atmosphere. Makes you sit back and relax a little. My sandwich, which I've now forgotten the name of, was delicious. They have lots of "not your ordinary" sandwiches to chose from. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2013