“Half & Half” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 169 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Equal parts sports bar and casual restaurant, The Greene Turtle combines the best of both into a different kind of neighborhood gathering place, where friends and family can gather to grab a bite, watch the game, or just enjoy a beer together in a lively atmosphere. It's a sports fan's dream. With TVs everywhere - including flat screens in every booth - there's not a bad seat in the house. At any moment, cheers may erupt or friendly banter between tables. Everyone gets involved, even the super-sociable Turtle staff. It's friends having friends over for a great time, with a long menu of hearty American pub food as a bonus- featuring signature Certified Angus Beef Burgers, a huge selection of wings and sliders, and a full menu of reasonably priced meals in healthy portions - perfect for sharing. Because sharing the good times with friends is what The Turtle's all about.
Ellenwood, Georgia, USA
“Half & Half”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The first night we came here, (8/31) we had an excellent waitress. I don't remember her name but I believe she mentioned she was 20 years old. We had a party of about 8 and, even though the place was full (not packed), she was very attentive to us and always had a smile on her face. She was engaging and timely without missing a beat. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had a Philly cheesteak and while the meat was good, it seemed they put 4 slices of Kraft Cheese on the bread and melted it. Not at all like what I expected a cheesesteak to be. Other than that, my food was good. We came here again on 9/1 after a day at the beach (Ocean City) and the Casinos. Much smaller crowd but they only had one bartender and no waitresses (ON A HOLIDAY!!!!) and she sucked at her job. She acted as if she was not happy to be working that night. I asked several times for a menu and, even after I got it, she never asked me for my order, never came back to take any order from me. She passed BY me, but never ACKNOWLEDGED me! I understood the fact that she was the only person there (waiting on a total of about 25 people in the whole place!) but at least be professional enough to service everyone you can. She even told one in our party that she couldn't make a certain drink because the blender was broken however, when we complained to the manager (who I guess was in the back helping prepare food), we found this wasn't true. After such wonderful service the night before, this was a 180 degree turn! I think it is a good spot to go too - just was the luck of the draw!

• Visited September 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not Bad, Not Bad at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had a Mushroom Swiss burger done, my favorite way, 10 seconds over a lightbulb.
The burger and the bread was fresh & good. It was filling
Mushrooms were sauteed and the bbq sauce used complimented the meat, not overpowered it.

I had coffee which was fresh brewed and delicious.

The service was excellent and attentive. Very courteous

The only problem, while I love music, it sounded like we were in a tin cup. If they had some more bass and midrange it would have sounded much much better.

I did like the little tvs at the table. It s good if you want to watch something other than whats on the big TVs

It s a great place to go, fresh food , good service...just need a couple of woofers....

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Very good service. $5 appetizer early special was a good deal. Crab cakes good but not great. Not a big fan of sports bars but food here was better than most.

Visited March 2013
Laurel, Delaware, United States
“Best Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Burgers are to die for! Very tasty, cooked to perfection. Love the environment and enjoy the TV's while eating.

Visited October 2012
Bridgeville, Delaware
“girls night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

okay, a fun place for eating or socializing. Casual, family oriented or a meet and greet for couples. Food is good, service great and very friendly.

Visited June 2012