“We keep going back..” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Greenbackville, Virginia
“We keep going back..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've eaten here more times than I can count. The food is always fresh and the wait staff are always friendly and fast. Late time we ate at Ikebana was a few nights ago for Valentine's Day. I tried their Pomegranate Sake Sangria and it was delish! The restaurant had beautiful flower arrangements that really enhanced the setting for V Day and they gave out themed cupcakes to everyone after dinner.

My husband and I end up here at least once a month. The girl (forgot her name) who normally waits on us has been there for a few years and recognizes us when we come in. Sometimes if the chef is trying a new recipe they give samples out to the guests to taste and give their thoughts. We love getting a taste of something new!

This is my go to restaurant for any special occasion or anytime we are in the mood for Japanese.

• Visited February 2014

Salisbury, Maryland
“Best Sushi in 'Bury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This small hidden restaurant never disappoints me. I love it. Its great for adults; couples or groups. We go with family, friends and out of town guests about once a year. The outside façade is deceving. It is fancier than most places in Salisbury and it has great quiet atmosphere. The food and presentation are excellent. It has no rival.

• Visited October 2013
Salisbury, Maryland
“Best Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Anyone who knows sushi will see the quality here. I take all my out of town guests there and no matter where they are from they are always impressed.

Visited July 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is wonderful we stopped here for lunch before heading to a wedding. The service was fantastic always refilling water and getting orders quickly. The sushi was delicious and very reasonably priced. I loved how the spicey tuna and salmon had an extra kick to it. The decor is very beautiful and makes it feel a little more high end; which is a good thing. I will definately come back to this place again.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I live outside of NYC and frequent many Japanese restaurants. We were getting bored with the restaurants we frequent in Salisbury before we go to the baseball game and checked out Trip Advisor. This restaurant is really good ! My husband loves raw fish and he was shocked how fresh the fish was and how he loved the sushi rice. He knows his stuff ! The prices are reasonable. I had sushi that was cooked and really enjoyed it. We plan to leave more time next time when we come down to try out the Bento boxes. For a Japanese restaurant, they have a lot of choices for cooked meals. One thing we regret is that they do not have a sushi bar where you can sit. You can see the sushi chef creating the dishes but he is behind glass. This will not stop us from coming again. The food is very good. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013