Overall a beautiful Inn right on the water. The view from our spacious room was everything we were looking for. I was familiar with this inn from staying many years ago before the current owner took over. At that point the price went up and we went elsewhere in St.Michaels. That being said - prices are quite reasonable now and we decided to go back. Breakfast was continental - not much offered but wasn't expecting anything big.
Upon entering our room we were overwhelmed with the smell of bleach. I don't mind a clean bleach smell but this was so strong we had to open sliding glass door and windows. I didn't complain because once the room aired out it was fine.
My only issue happened with checkout. My husband and I were charged for 2 bottles of water we did not have. When he mentioned this to the front desk women she called housekeeping to double check. Housekeeping obviously believed we had them because that's where the charge came from. My problem is not with the charge of $6. My issue is with the woman not taking our honest word. She felt $6 was worth more than sending us away with an overall positive experience. To have overlooked other small issues only to have our honesty checked upon leaving has left a doubt upon staying again. I will say all the other women at the front desk were fantastic the entire weekend - only Sunday checkout woman was an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary hotel located on the waterfront with views of Chesapeake Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina Hotel St. Michaels
- St. Michaels Harbour Inn Marina And Spa
- St Michaels Harbour Hotel Marina
- St Michaels Harbour Resort Marina