This is the only hotel chain in St Michaels. We arrived later in the evening, very tired from traveling. The room was in the back of the hotel and was very old and worn down. The bath linens are practically transparent from wear. Just about everything was broken. The phone from our room was broken so I guess when I called the front desk and they kept saying hello, they couldn't tell what room was calling because when I walked back up to the front desk (pouring rain!) he said yes, he could not hear me. (No help offering to repair?). The vending machines were broken and so the front desk told me to use the one on the other side of the hotel. The printer in the lobby was broken (needed to print boarding passes) so he told me to go to the local library. The water from the shower continued to go from hot to cold. The response from mgmt was that it happens. For what they charge, they need to find some maintenance people! We didn't bother with the breakfast. Next time, we will just pay the $295 a night for the B&Bs and get some service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your St. Michaels Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Michaels Motor Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Best Western
- Best Western St Michaels Md
- Best Western Saint Michaels
- Saint Michaels Best Western