well, where should I start? on check in, there was a dog in the lobby that incessantly began humping my leg while i was attempting to check-in. The hotel lobby smelled like a kennel. We then went to our room which was room 206. it was on the back side of the hotel and the room was dirty and smelled of smoke. The shower automatically switched between scalding hot water and ice cold water. The hair dryer sounded like someone was attempting to run a live cat through a meat grinder . the toilet paper dispenser when you attempted to pull on the tissue, sounded like a thousand fingernails on a chalkboard - perhaps to discourage use? at random intervals throughout the night, there was a constant thump-thump-thump, it sounded like someone was banging on a door somewhere. The breakfast was atrocious, At the bottom of the sausage bin, I deliberately cut a section out of a piece of sausage and sure enough, that same piece was there even two days later! This was the worst Best Western that I've ever stayed in. It was nasty, noisy and didn't reflect greatly upon the Best Western chain. The price was way, way to high for this level of hotel. I paid 373.00 for a two night stay - I should have know from the reviews online that it would have been a bad idea to stay at this hotel. But I definitely won't again. And I will also probably take a second look at staying at any type of Best Western anywhere! you guys need to check on your hotels more often.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Low Cost Holidays, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Michaels Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Michaels Motor Hotel St. Michaels
- St Michaels Best Western
- Best Western St Michaels Md
- Best Western Saint Michaels
- Saint Michaels Best Western