Stayed 3 nights with 2 other couples, and for the money, it was OK.
Location-about a 1.5 miles to downtown St. Mike's.
Breakfast-Good free brakfast with hot and cold items.
Patio tables for meeting friends for drinks.
Good maid service.
Some rooms smelled quite musty. (Not ours thankfully)
The bathrooms were clean but dated.
The pools were closed, even though it quite warm out. (the front pool looks like it has been closed for years.)
To the right of the Motel is Big Rod restaurant, which was surprisingly good for dinner. Fresh local seafood, good service and very reasonable. The drink prices were the lowest I have encountered in years.
Other dining choices involve driving to town.
Compared to pricing of the 2 hotels in town, it was a big savings staying here for the 3 nights, and covered our meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming St. Michaels, Maryland hotel provides guests with convenient access to historic St. Michaels filled with quaint shops, outstanding restaurants and a variety of activities to ensure a memorable visit.Each of the 93 comfortable and well-appointed guest rooms feature cable television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. The hotel offers a complimentary full breakfast each morning for our guest's convenience. Other hotel amenities include two outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour front desk, some business services and meeting space accommodating up to 40 guests. Guests will enjoy spending a few days in St. Michaels to stroll the historic streets, visit the shops, explore the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and tour the St. Michaels Winery. The Best Western in St. Michaels is a short distance from a variety of outdoor activities including cycling, golf, kayaking, fishing and guided hunting.The Best Western in St. Michaels is also ideally located for visiting the areas other major attractions. Our guests can load their car or bicycle on the Oxford Bellevue Ferry, located six miles from the hotel, which will take them on a short cruise to explore Oxford, Maryland. Tilghman Island is located just twelve miles from our hotel and accessible by draw bridge. Tilghman Island offers many great restaurants and access to some of the best charter fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. The friendly staff at the Best Western in St. Michaels. is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay for every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN St. Michaels Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Michaels Motor Hotel St. Michaels
- Best Western St Michaels Md
- St Michaels Best Western
- Best Western Saint Michaels
- Saint Michaels Best Western