“Good cupcakes” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Strasburg, Pennsylvania
“Good cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stopped in for a dessert Friday night. Very good selection and cupcakes was wonderful especially the icing, Double Chocolate. Service was okay, but would rate as good or excellent, not real warm and friendly. Will stop back again when in town

Visited August 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Our First Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was the first place we stopped about 10am. Pastries were great and coffee wonderful. This was where we got the advice about heading on to Tilghman Island and the Black Walnut Inn.

Visited May 2013
Delaware
“Great local bakery!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went in to get a light snack, and was surprised to see an actual soda foutain, with bar stools. It was very yummy!! On site bakery and great service added to the experience

Visited July 2013
New Market, Maryland, United States
“Great desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I visited Sweetie Bakery after we had eaten at another restaurant as we just wanted something sweet. We ordered cupcakes and a chocolate milkshake. I ordered a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting and my wife ordered a chocolate cupcake with raspberry frosting. Both were delicious. As far as the milkshake, we decided to share one and I'm glad we did because they only have one size and it was huge....and very chocolatey.

The people that waited on us were young (probably 17-19) but were very nice. There were no older adults there but even so, they were very nice and did a great job.

We were also tired because we had been walking a lot and it was very hot outside. Sweetie's has stools that you can sit at and we chose to sit by the front window that faces the main street which was very nice because we could relax, enjoy our cupcakes, and watch the people walk by. If you have a sweet tooth, this is the place to go as they offer pastries other than cupcakes.

They also had a sign that said they serve breakfast all day. We didn't get breakfast but thought I'd mention that on my review.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Who couldn't love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went in here yesterday because we were in St. Michaels for his birthday. He is a foodie, a great cook and baker and has quite the sweet tooth. He ordered the flourless chocolate torte. He told me its very rare to find because they are time consuming to make. I had never had one but it was delicious and he raved about it. I loved the 1950s bar stools and atmosphere. The owner and staff were all super friendly and just thought this place was a gem. Can't imagine the negative review.

• Visited June 2013