“Bistro St. Michaels - A Favorite Dining Spot” 5 of 5 stars

410-745-9111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro St. Michaels is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 39 restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: European, French, Bistro, Organic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Bistro St. Michaels. We create food that is rooted in traditional culinary styles, yet modern. We source the highest quality local ingredients, purchase sustainable seafood and free range eggs, work with people who raise their animals naturally, as well as partner with local farmers for the best organic vegetables. All of this comes together under the hand of Executive Chef David Hayes, a native of England whose “creative American” cuisine is prepared with a European flair.Many of our items are already gluten free or can be served gluten free. Thank you for taking the time to dine with us. We hope you enjoy our inspiration. Rob & Caroline Pascal, Owners David Hayes, Executive Chef
Baltimore, Maryland
“Bistro St. Michaels - A Favorite Dining Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Friendly and knowledgeable folks and some great food. We go as often as we can and enjoy the night each and every time.

96% Recommend
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best surprise birthday dinner ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I surprised my husband to a trip to St. Michael, MD for his birthday (Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013). We had reservations at the Bistro. I can tell you that I enjoyed everything about it. From the time we walked in, we were treated warmly and with genuine attentiveness. Tom, our waiter was effervescent, and funny too. He is an asset to the restaurant and I know we will be returning. As for the food, it was so very enjoyable. We had a butternut squash with pear soup that melted on your taste buds. I also had the rockfish. I am not a fish fan, but this dish was delicious. I surprised my husband, but I think I got the best surprise, If you have never tried Bistro St. Michaels, you must go. Oh, and ask for Tom as your waiter. Never mind, you will be able to tell who he is by his big bright smile!!!!

St Michaels
“Charming neighborhood bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

For our first evening in St. Michaels my wife and I were looking for a small, local but elegant restaurant. We could not have been more pleased with our choice of Bistro St. Michaels. From the moment we walked in we were impressed by the decor, the aroma wafting from the kitchen, and most of all the genuine friendliness of the staff. The food was farm to table in nature, and interestingly prepared. The wine list was reasonable and interesting, and the food well valued. Overall, this is a must if you are in the St. Michaels area.

Newport, Rhode Island
“Lovely experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I called to reserve a table for 20 just 15 minutes before we arrived and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Our family was in town for thanksgiving weekend and this brunch was our last stop before parting ways. Everyone loved their meals (French toast is out of this world) and our server Samantha was professional and efficient. We highly recommend Bistro!

• Visited November 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent service, excellent food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our anniversary meal at Bistro St Michaels was nothing short of lovely! Kim was wonderful; her sincerity, kindness, and love for the food shined through in all of her recommendations. We can't wait to come back!

• Visited November 2013