“Great little place for drinks on the deck” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Port Tobacco, Maryland, United States
“Great little place for drinks on the deck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a local for drinks. We actually went twice. First time we had a sangria (99 cents!) and a margarita. It was a gorgeous day so we sat outside and just enjoyed the day. The next day we returned for another Margarita and some nachos. The whole menu is vegetarian/seafood. No meat to be found which was okay with us :) Service is okay, but is what we expected at a laid back kinda joint like this.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Olney, Maryland
“Excellent choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice little nouveau southwestern themed restaurant with a Shabby Chic style going on. I ordered the tacos which seem to be their thing, and greatly enjoyed them. I say, like most people, that this is a great place to go for a light meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, Delaware, United States
“Best crab tacos ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Gina's is a little rough around the edges, quirky atmosphere and small...BUT the food is amazing! Several friends had recommended to stop by and try it so we did. Space is a little cramped but very eclectic and fun. It was really busy when we were there so service was a lttle slow but our waitress apologized and got us drinks while we waited. We had the seafood nachos - so fresh and amazing. Best I've ever had. I had the crab tacos, which had more crab in them than I see in a whole Blue Crab! Topped with fresh giner and chipotle mayo, it was yummy! Also had the cucumber margartia, which I would also recommend. My husband had the Ahi tacos which were great as well. Honestly, as I type, I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Definitely worth stopping by as long as you don't expect white linen table service and just want good food!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Wanted to love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I wanted to love this place since it is rated #3 in St Michaels and had awesome reviews. This place is very cute and small. Their outside board advertising Eastern Shore Bloody Marys w/ Old Bay Vodka enticed us to stop in. We each had a Bloody Mary which costed $10 each, I probably would have only paid $3 based on the taste. The Old Bay Vodka had a bitter aftertaste to it. When we went outside to sit, the only available seating area had not been cleared so we had to clear it ourselves. I did try their dessert cheesecake burrito which was good. I hope their drinks are not a reflection on the rest of the food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Excellent meal at Gina's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Friendly service, excellent and VERY fresh food - tacos, burritos, appetizer, everything was excellent. Inside area is small but cozy, nice outside seating area also. Would go there again and recommend it to anyone. Call ahead and they will save you a table - about 15-20min prior - they don't do reservations.

• 5 of 5 stars Food