“THE BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 14 Activities in St. Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Harbour Inn is a full service boutique resort Spa located on the waterfront in historic Saint Michaels, Maryland. Featuring a soothing relaxation lounge, modern changing facilities, several treatment rooms and a couples massage room, the Spa has been designed with nothing but rest and rejuvenation in mind. Luxurious heated massage tables, skilled, friendly therapist and hot towels are all waiting to sooth your tired aching muscles.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“THE BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

To celebrate my 60th birthday, my husband took me to St. Michael's and arranged a massage and reflexology at the Spa at Harbour Inn. Tim gave me the best massage I have ever had...I even fell asleep during the reflexology...woke myself up "snoring". I highly recommend this place...also they have a shower with 6 jets plus an overhead jet. Soooo relaxing!

Visited June 2013

Preston, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Hands down the BEST massage I have ever received!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

For my birthday I decided to treat myself to a massage at the Harbor Inn Spa. Tim Wasburn was my massage therapist and performed and amazing 1 hour full body massage. He uses the perfect pressure and knows how to embrace each muscle. He takes his time on each body part allowing him not to miss a spot. I was in peace after my massage with Tim. My biceps and shoulders were sore from a previous workout, but after my massage they felt refreshed. Not to mention the spa itself is so inviting, luxuourious, and tranquil. I will definitely be visiting Harbor Inn Spa again soon!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Relaxing but a little pricy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a very nice 60-minute massage and mini facial, but it seemed a little pricy. The atmosphere is great, nice relaxing room and a fantastic shower and sauna in the locker room. The service was great, everyone was incredibly nice! My massage was relaxing, not the best ever but very nice. The facial was basic (it was a mini facial). At a total of $180 I thought it was a little pricy. My sister did a detox wrap which also came with a massage for only $120 - definitely a better deal!

Capitol Heights, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“great spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The spa was great. We did a couples treatment Great massage and the showers they offer are amazing as well as the stream room.

Sitka, Alaska
15 attraction reviews
“One of the best massages EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We absolutely LOVED our 90-minute couples massage earlier this week. Tim and Kristen did an outstanding job. We have had massages at many spas around the world, and this truly was one of the best ever. We asked for deep tissue, and OMG, it was ... perfect! Tim got to every muscle, I think, even each one of my fingers and each one of my toes. I felt like a "soft shelled crab" at the end -- so mooooshy! The spa facilities were very nice, with great steam room and multi-head shower, and all the staff were friendly, professional and accommodating. Do yourself a favor -- get the 90-minute deep tissue massage -- you're worth it!