“Perhaps a better place to come...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Washington Township, New Jersey
“Perhaps a better place to come...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Heard this place closed the day after we were there. I can certainly understand why. We had plenty of fruit flies with our wings.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
“Fantastic 5”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Comfortable atmosphere, awesome food, best bloody mary on town! if you want fast food or servers wearing suits go somewhere else. this is the place for great conversation and true local hospitality.I felt more at home here than the local pub in my home town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frostburg, Maryland, United States
“Nice atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Features live music and good bar food. Never miss a visit when visiting the village. Staff attentive and friendly.

Visited June 2012
South Riding, Virginia, United States
“Great Crab Cake Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We always go to get our favorites with my wife loving the crab cake sandwich, the boys grilled cheese & me the blue cheese burger. Not as fancy as some other places in town, but good food and family friendly during the day.

Visited August 2012
silver spring, md
“Slow Service, Good Food, Good Prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I visited this establishment for breakfast this past weekend with my family. The servers, a waitress and a bartender, were very friendly, polite, and efficient; but there was only one waitress to serve the entire restaurant. While she was efficient, she was just overwhelmed by the large weekend crowd. Management should anticipate large crowds of tourists on weekends and give her and the bartender some additional help.

However, the food was very good and the prices were very reasonable. The place has a bar atmosphere (i.e., it is not fancy), but it is very child-friendly. The outdoor eating area is in the back adjacent to the parking lot and is not very nice.

Overall, I think that it is a good choice for breakfast in St. Michaels, and I will give it another try the next time I visit that area..

• Visited July 2012