“Best sandwich I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Best sandwich I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

..and by far my favourite meal I had whilst staying in the US! Through recommendation, we decided to grab a bite to eat at Ava's. I ordered a Turkey Sonoma Club as I was lured by the avocado and garlic aioli, and my, I did not my regret choice. After taking my first bite, I instantly fell in love with the sandwich which was bursting with flavour. Oh and did I mention the homemade chips? No, well they were Di-vi-ne. Now I'm back in the UK, I still reminisce the tremendous sandwich I had at Ava's. If I were to fault anything.. maybe the waitresses could have smiled a bit more? But honestly, Ava's is one of the greatest place to visit on the Eastern Shore.

St. Michaels, Maryland
“Great "Boardwalk fries" and Shore Pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food,great drinks and a good & fair priced wine list. This is a 'most" stop for both locales & week-enders. Something for all-kids and your four legged friend out side on the patio. Also check out the daily specials.

Gettysburg PA
“First Five Star Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is an pleasant restaurant with a friendly waitstaff and tasty food. However, the five star rating comes from the fried oysters with wasabi sauce starter. Although I haven't eaten meat for years, I'm rather a hypocrite and I have eaten hundreds of oysters. Excellent breading, spicy sauce, and extra tender oysters. Well done - best I ever had and I'm 62.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
wilton, ct
“Fun meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our family of 5 ate dinner here. We loved our outside table, good service, the energy and yummy pizza!

Medford, New Jersey
“Great small town restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great food, atmosphere, service and prices. The pizzas were great! Soup was great and the muscles(white sauce) were some of the best.