“Smooth Sailing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Selina II sails daily from St Michaels MD from April-Oct. Passengers are limited to just six guests for a personal experience of the history of sail. Available on a per person basis or private charter, we offer day sails, romantic Champagne Sunset Cruises, moonlight sails, wine tasting and beer tasting excursions, sit down dinners, small weddings, overnights, engagements, birthdays,& anniversary celebrations.
3 attraction reviews
“Smooth Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I booked this sail for my boyfriend and I to enjoy over my birthday weekend and it was delightful. Despite the higher winds due to a storm in the distance, we did get the sails up for a little bit and it made me nostalgic for my childhood sailing on the Chesapeake.

The wide variety of beverage options was also appreciated as well. Usually you go places and they have 1 or 2 wines available that taste like water, but having an option like Cava was a breath of fresh air.

The couples we sailed with were very kind and we found something in common with them all. Small world!

We will be back!

Annapolis, Maryland
“Selina is an absolute "must do" in St. Michaels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We have been on the Selina 4 times and will keep going back! My husband and I have shared so many wonderful memories on the Selina. We took a group day sail during our first visit to St. Michaels, my husband chartered the Selina when he proposed, we charted the Selina again when our parents met for the first time and we recently went back to celebrate the anniversary of our proposal. The experience is wonderful every time we go and we really enjoy spending time with Capt. Iris. She is very welcoming, very knowledgeable and has great stories to tell! I honestly can't say enough great things about this experience. I would highly recommend a trip on the Selina!

Visited April 2014
Salisbury, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Sail Selina II”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very enjoyable 2 hour sailboat ride. Snacks and drinks were included. Captain Iris and her mate made this a memorable experience. Maximum of 6 passengers.We live locally and plan to do it again.

Whiting, New Jersey
“This is a must when you visit St.Michaels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

this was a great experience and we had a wonderful time, any age group will enjoy this trip there were 4 of us my girl friend my grand daughter and her friend and myself. I suggest that you make an appointment online to save your day and time because Capt. Iris only takes 6 at a time and you dont want to miss this.

Richmond, Virginia
“A beautiful, fun time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My mother and I went to St. Micheals to celebrate mothers day and to have a fun mother daughter trip! We chose to sail with Captain Iris and had the best time. She was informative, witty, and very personable. Overall great experience!