“Good place for business traveler” 3 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rosedale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good place for business traveler”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times when visiting local clients. The reasons are simple. It's reasonable priced for the area, there are many places to eat within walking distance, service has always been good, the rooms are clean and the morning buffets is more than adequate.

They have a nice business center for checking in and printing boarding passes for your flight out, the desk has always been helpful with recommendations for dinner etc... There are several sandwich places within walking distance (.5 mile) including Panera, Subway and Quiznos. I give it an "average" rating, because to me, to get a "very good" you need to be an upscale etc... I'm putting this on par with Hampton Inns etc... and I'm relatively low maintenance.

A young man named Jamal was extremely polite and helpful with my dinner questions..pointing out that they have several delivery options and all the places I could eat at locally, within walking distance, and even offered to call me a cab, if I needed one.

I'll be back...likely in July.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently spent one night at this hotel and, other than the low price, didn't find much to rave about. It is located about 10 minutes from downtown Baltimore and five minutes from the Whitemarsh Mall. Were we more familiar with the area, we would have opted for one of the nicer hotels in Whitemarsh. This hotel was somewhat off the beaten path and was obviously a favorite of bargain hunting travelers. We had breakfast with two separate families who saw fit to come to the dining room in their pajamas, or what appeared to be sleeping attire. One man was on his cell phone the entire time, while his wife/partner chased after their rambunctious children. The rooms were...OK. They were indeed suites...but...just barely. Our unit had a sofa with some kind of unknown white residue, smeared on the armrest. We found the staff to be barely attentive (one was out front smoking with a friend when we got back from dinner) and somewhat difficult to understand. All in all...our family will not be rushing back to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Vandalia, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed here before cruising out of Baltimore. I received a very inexpensive rate. Also, when I booked the hotel online, I was given an option to try to upgrade to a room with a whirlpool for only $10 more. I am not sure if this was through the hotel or not. When we checked in, we were given a whirlpool room for only $10 more! We really enjoyed relaxing in the whirlpool. Staff was all very friendly and helpful. They offer a free shuttle from the airport. They also have a shuttle that will take you to many places in the area and either wait for you or pick you up when you are finished. They recommended a restaurant named G & M. It had the best crab cakes! The room was very nice and clean. The free breakfast was a definite plus.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have stayed here several times when we are cruising out of Baltimore. We arrive the day before our cruise leaves. The hotel is clean, staff friendly and helpful. Offers a good breakfast bar. Hotel is close to the port where the cruise ships are docked. Can always count on having a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night as everything else was booked in the area. The hotel is nice, and the staff very friendly. The only down side is that there is nothing much around. I ended up eating at a local bar called Dellis (see seperate review). I was in a room on the top floor, but facing the front of the hotel and the noise from the surrounding roads was quite bad. I would not say that this hotel is value for money.

Room Tip: Try a room a t the back, I do not know if they are quieter, but the rooms at the front are very nois...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel was excellent! We only stayed for one night as we just spent a few days in Hershey and decided to cut our vacation short!

STAFF
The staff was wonderful and interacted with each other very well! Everyone from housekeeping to Front Desk smiled and greeted every guest they seen!

ACCOMMODATIONS
Breakfast was wonderful and nicely supplied! The room was very comfy and I wouldn't expect less from a Country Inn. I did stay here to go to the Inner Harbor, it was a 20 minute drive but my family did not mind. I usually stay closer to the Harbor but decided this year to try not being so close to all the hustle and bustle and it worked out perfectly.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the area for any reason

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This hotel was excellent. With a family of five it is difficult for us to travel at times, and finding one room to fit us all (3 teens) is exceptional. Their two queen bed suite with an added rollaway was perfect for our family. The beds were wonderful and my teenage son said the sofa bed was great. The breakfast room was clean and spacious and the breakfast selections fresh (it was terrific to get watermelon!). The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint we had was something the hotel could do nothing about. The pool was only open from 5 - 10pm because Baltimore County requires them to have a lifeguard. Other than that - it was great and I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Baltimore North? Share your experiences!