“Good location. Dated hotel that is expensive.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center

Save Saved
You added Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center to your Saves list
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save Big
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Singapore, Singapore
“Good location. Dated hotel that is expensive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for it's location, but expected more room for the money. The lack of free wifi is an issue, and the breakfast bar is mediocre. If looking for more than a bed don't stay here. Completely devoid of any sort of atmosphere, although I was there during the government shut down. Staff were friendly. Property is boring.

• Stayed October 2013
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
We do truly regret if we fell below your expectations in a few areas and appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback. It is disappointing to know that we were unable to impress you during your time here and we hope you'll allow us another chance to welcome you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Hoboken, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hotel is very nice. The rooms are large and clean. We brought our dog and had no issues. My girlfriend had some issues with the staff upon check-in. One woman was clueless. One woman did give outstanding service, but first appearances are the most important. Hotel was very busy, lots of soccer players and other assorted functions, but the hotel seemed ill prepared for such volume. Of particular concern was the breakfast. We got to the buffet around 10am. While we weren't the early-bird, we were not the last people by any means. The waiter was useless and the buffet was barren. For 16 dollars a head I expect much better. In the middle of breakfast half of the items were missing (as in no longer available) and the staff's response was "we're very busy." For 16 a head there needs to be a better response than that. Room was clean, but bed sloped towards headboard. Also, if you stay here, be prepared to pay for WiFi ($10 a day) and for parking ($15 a day). Hotel was very nice, but I expected a bit more from the Hilton brand.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory service you experienced during breakfast. We understand any frustrations you must have felt and are disappointed to know that your dining experience was not up to our normal high standard. We hope you'll someday allow us another opportunity to deliver exceptional service and restore your confidence in our hotel. Thank you.

Cranford, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good-sized hotel with spacious rooms, conveniently located across the street from the Metro red line into DC to make Amtrak connections. Large interior atrium contains restaurant (didn't try) and bar/grille area. Bar/grille reasonably-priced with friendly barkeeps. Staff efficient and courteous. Small open business desk in lobby with several PCs and printer was convenient. Room was spacious and clean with comfortable bedding, desk with outlets, good television, and good-sized bathroom. Good hotel for business in the area, and about a 20 minute red line ride into DC, but there is not much else in the area.
One night during my stay, an entire girls' soccer team or two were running rampant in the hallways and lobby at night...not the best experience for a business traveler, and seemingly uncontrolled by hotel management. This is a good clean hotel, reasonably priced for business in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We do try our very best to keep noise levels to a minimum and regret if any noise disruptions impacted your stay with us. Whether with us for business or leisure, we hope to provide the best possible experience for each of our guests and regret that you were inconvenienced during your three-day business trip here in Rockville. We hope that this singular occurrence doesn't discourage you from booking again. We truly appreciate your feedback and for providing a detailed review regarding our rooms, amenities and location. We hope you'll choose to stay at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I wasn't overly impressed with the hotel, but defiantly enjoyed it. The atrium was pretty and bar had pleasant food. The hotel was quite and not a lot of traffic, which I believe due to the government shut-down. There is a several place to eat in walking distance two of them being Hooters and Fuddruckers. My room was clean,had space,bed was comfy I slept pretty well during my stay maybe a little too much.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
It's always a pleasure to hear from our valued guests and learn of their experiences with us. Thank you for mentioning a few of the restaurants that are located within walking distance from our hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed a good night's rest while with us and hope you'll think of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center the next time you are in the area.

Courtland, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Hotel was beautiful, service was great. Wonderful breakfast. You should not have to pay for internet, parking. I will stay somewhere else next time. Will stay in Springfield VA next time where they don't charge for unnecessary items. I will be back in the area but will stay at a more reasonable affordable place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback. Since we are located so close to the Metro line, we want to ensure that our guests receive ample and secure parking throughout their stay. Please understand that if we did not require a charge for parking, our lot would be filled with commuter parking. We do truly regret any inconveniences with our fees and hope you'll take a moment to visit our Special Offers page to check out our hotel packages. Our Fall into Savings Package includes complimentary parking and breakfast which may be the perfect savings package for a future visit.

North Bethesda, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I got married over labor day weekend 2013 and could NOT have done it without Riva. Leading up to the wedding Riva met with me regularly, kept track of what I had done and what I had left to do, and introduced me to the most wonderful vendors (Bruce Pike DJ, Susan Hornyak Photographer and Da Vinci Floral and Decorations). Riva is obviously well known and connected in the local industry and it made me feel like I was getting the best. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids commented on how unbelievably relaxed I was, and I owe it all to her. I didnt receive one phone call asking where to setup or deliver something and was able to enjoy mimosas and get my hair and makeup done in my beautiful hotel room. Riva was great during the rehearsal and was very efficient. She kept my 6 groomsmen focused which is a feat in and of itself. Before the actual ceremony she stayed with me and kept me calm until I walked down the aisle. It was nice having someone to project my nervous energy at. During the reception she kept everything on the timeline we discussed and made sure my guests were happy. Not only did Riva do this, but her staff, such as the lovely Salwa Biri, were awesome as well. Finally, the food was superb and no one was waiting long for any course. Overall Riva was supportive, available, and super helpful the entire journey of planning my wedding. On the day of the wedding she was able to keep me calm, she coordinated and kept everyone on track, and ensured my guests were happy. Based on the feedback I received from my guests that night and the next day they were more than happy with everything. GO TO RIVA for your wedding. Not only is the hotel a beautiful and convenient venue for a wedding, you also get the best wedding coordinator you could ask for!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
We could not be happier to learn that you enjoyed a perfect wedding day with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It was a true honor to have been a part of your special occasion and we will be certain to share your warm remarks with our wedding coordinator. It makes us very proud to know that we helped make your day so wonderful and we hope you'll have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Sterling, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is my place of choice when I'm in Maryland. The location is great and all services are excellent every time, all the time. The personnel is good. I always enjoy my stay there. I'll recommend this hotel to everyone who's looking for a good place to stay while in southern Maryland.

Room Tip: Don't miss the breakfast!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We greatly appreciate your recommendation and are honored that you have made us your hotel of choice while in the area. It is rewarding for us to know that we can continue to impress you with our services and we hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Tim Bowes

Been to Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!