Save Saved
You added Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center to your Saves list
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Courtland, Virginia, United States
“To expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Hotel was beautiful, service was great. Wonderful breakfast. You should not have to pay for internet, parking. I will stay somewhere else next time. Will stay in Springfield VA next time where they don't charge for unnecessary items. I will be back in the area but will stay at a more reasonable affordable place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback. Since we are located so close to the Metro line, we want to ensure that our guests receive ample and secure parking throughout their stay. Please understand that if we did not require a charge for parking, our lot would be filled with commuter parking. We do truly regret any inconveniences with our fees and hope you'll take a moment to visit our Special Offers page to check out our hotel packages. Our Fall into Savings Package includes complimentary parking and breakfast which may be the perfect savings package for a future visit.

Tim Bowes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
North Bethesda, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I got married over labor day weekend 2013 and could NOT have done it without Riva. Leading up to the wedding Riva met with me regularly, kept track of what I had done and what I had left to do, and introduced me to the most wonderful vendors (Bruce Pike DJ, Susan Hornyak Photographer and Da Vinci Floral and Decorations). Riva is obviously well known and connected in the local industry and it made me feel like I was getting the best. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids commented on how unbelievably relaxed I was, and I owe it all to her. I didnt receive one phone call asking where to setup or deliver something and was able to enjoy mimosas and get my hair and makeup done in my beautiful hotel room. Riva was great during the rehearsal and was very efficient. She kept my 6 groomsmen focused which is a feat in and of itself. Before the actual ceremony she stayed with me and kept me calm until I walked down the aisle. It was nice having someone to project my nervous energy at. During the reception she kept everything on the timeline we discussed and made sure my guests were happy. Not only did Riva do this, but her staff, such as the lovely Salwa Biri, were awesome as well. Finally, the food was superb and no one was waiting long for any course. Overall Riva was supportive, available, and super helpful the entire journey of planning my wedding. On the day of the wedding she was able to keep me calm, she coordinated and kept everyone on track, and ensured my guests were happy. Based on the feedback I received from my guests that night and the next day they were more than happy with everything. GO TO RIVA for your wedding. Not only is the hotel a beautiful and convenient venue for a wedding, you also get the best wedding coordinator you could ask for!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
We could not be happier to learn that you enjoyed a perfect wedding day with us at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It was a true honor to have been a part of your special occasion and we will be certain to share your warm remarks with our wedding coordinator. It makes us very proud to know that we helped make your day so wonderful and we hope you'll have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Sterling, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is my place of choice when I'm in Maryland. The location is great and all services are excellent every time, all the time. The personnel is good. I always enjoy my stay there. I'll recommend this hotel to everyone who's looking for a good place to stay while in southern Maryland.

Room Tip: Don't miss the breakfast!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We greatly appreciate your recommendation and are honored that you have made us your hotel of choice while in the area. It is rewarding for us to know that we can continue to impress you with our services and we hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Reisterstown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Hilton Rockville is an excellent place to stay with professional staff and great atmosphere. Great food and service. The rooms are excellent and beds very comfortable. Hotel is in an excellent location near the metro and easily accessible from the DC area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing such positive remarks regarding our property. It's always pleasing to learn when our convenient location to the metro works out so well for a guest's needs. We're glad that you enjoyed all that we have to offer and hope you'll visit the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center again soon.

Burlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The OUTSTANDING service, the cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff AND THE PRICE makes this Hilton an exceptionally good experience. RUN - don't walk - to stay here if you are in the DC area. Easy commute to most District activities and safe, easy parking along with a genuine desire to please their guests is how I describe this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are truly grateful that you chose to share such a heartening and generous review of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It is rewarding to know that your expectations were met and exceeded and we hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This Hilton Hotel was comfortable. Has great amenities such as wifi, breakfast, fitness center. Rooms need some updating. Overall, the quality is okay, I expected something a bit better from the Hilton Brand. The metro rail/bus is located across the street but you would never know it because the hotel keeps out the noise quite well. The gift shop needs a lot of work. Food and gift items looked old/outdated.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We value your insights and appreciate you taking the time to share your impressions of the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize if any of our services fell short of your expectations. Your concerns have been well noted and will be shared with the appropriate members of our staff. Guest satisfaction is amongst our highest priorities and we highly appreciate your feedback. We hope to welcome you back again.

Rockville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here for my wedding weekend and was a horrible experience overall. Staff accuracy and follow-up was poor. No refrigerators in rooms, including suites. No parking on 2 days of our stay and it wasn't free when we could find it. Of my 20 room blocks booked 10 rooms complained.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

While it was an honor to have you as our guests, it is truly regrettable to learn of the challenges that you faced while celebrating such a momentous occasion. On behalf of our staff, I'd like to extend my heartfelt apologies for any inconveniences that you endured. Your wedding weekend is a time for celebration and we are saddened that we missed the opportunity to provide the best experience for you and your guests. We wish we could have addressed these concerns with you during your stay, as refrigerators are available upon request. We hope we will have another opportunity to provide a superior experience in the future.

Tim Bowes

Been to Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!