The Hilton Washington DC/Rockville is more Rockville than DC since it is actually located in Rockville; the Metro stop into town is a short walk and the ride is about 30 minutes. Nothing spectacular to look at from the outside, the hotel hits all the marks on the inside. Pleasant lobby, soaring atrium, well appointed rooms, pool, smallish gym, average breakfast. We stayed 2 nights and were not disappointed.
* Be careful of getting an inside facing room as the cavernous atrium can get quite loud.
* Parking is a whopping $15, quite high for the 'burbs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're planning a getaway weekend to the nation's capital or a business trip to NIH, the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center is the perfect choice. Our richly appointed luxury hotel rooms with one king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds, offers both business & leisure travelers distinctive comfort & luxurious amenities! You'll find us adjacent to the Twinbrook Metro Station, making it an easy train ride to the famous attractions and important offices in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc/Rockville Executive Meeting Hotel Rockville
- Hilton Hotel Rockville
- Hilton Rockville
- Rockville Hilton