“Convenient Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center

You added Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center to your Saves list
Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Bethesda, Maryland
“Convenient Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you have business in this part of town and don't want to rent a car, this is a great location, as it is immediately adjacent to a Red Line Metro stop. You can walk to several restaurants making it convenient not to have to drive on the Pike, which is always busy. The rooms were clean, with crisp white bedding, and it worked out well for what I needed. There is a bar/restaurant on site.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for pointing out our convenient location to the Metro, as well as the nearby restaurants just steps away. As you mentioned, we do offer a bar and restaurant on-site and we hope you'll allow us the opportunity to serve you in our Twinbrook Grille sometime in the near future. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we hope you'll have the chance to visit with us again at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Tim Bowes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel did not live up to what i would expect from a Hilton hotel. There was a substantial error on my hotel bill regarding the in-room movie system. I have been on the phone three times with the staff and manager, and they have still not resolved the problem after nearly a month. I frequently stay at Hilton hotels. This place makes me question my loyalty.

• Stayed May 2013
We deeply regret if your experience did not live up to the high standards that you've come to expect from the Hilton brand. We greatly appreciate your loyalty in Hilton and hope you'll contact us directly so we may address any concerns regarding your bill. On behalf of our staff, I'd like to extend my most sincere apology for this inconvenience and we hope a resolution can be met soon.

Grosse, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Staff was indifferent at best. Service was poor. Room was not made up in a timely manner. Did not provide HH benefits. Life guards walked out so we couldn't use the pool. Staff was lazy. For some reason i have to use a minimum of 200 characters to get this review submitted. Inconvenient -- just like my experience at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Satellite Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband is here on a business trip and my German Shepherd and I are keeping him company. When we arrived, I thought WOW, this is going to be a real vacation for me. (Allow me to vent the negatives first). I couldn't wait to jump into the pool(s).
They have an indoor/outdoor pool and a whirlpool. Then I discovered even the indoor pool was only open from 6am-10am and then from 6pm-10pm before Memorial Weekend. They were getting the outdoor pool ready as well. Unfortunately the weather was too cold for outdoor use anyway...however, I wouldn't step into that sewer-looking swimhole anyway. Concrete crumbling, grout stained beyond repair, as well as the scary/grotesque looking innards of this wannabe pool.
Something I must pipe in here...the staff was apologetic and very kind.
Then the dining experience... NO! The dining area is in the open area of the center's atrium. Very arid and depressing. Merely an extension of the lobby. I've never felt so awkward in my life. The wait staff made you just want to get up and leave. No smiles. The menu boring. Hardly any English spoken. I am in Maryland for goodness sakes! This feeling was decidedly similar as I looked at the very few other patrons taking on this this necessary food consumer-age journey. Note-to-self...take husband to work and dine out.
OK. Done with the venting.
The rooms are roomy and the beds and pillows and linens are the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a hotel. And clean too.Truly Hilton style. We even have a nice sized patio here on the ground floor that is good enough to play frisbee with my dog! We are presumably placed here due to our 80 lb. pup.
Yes. They are very dog-friendly here. Any size! Note-to-Others...please be courteous enough to clean up after your best buddy, and not ruin things for us all! Plenty of areas to walk yer pup too.
The front lobby staff is warm and friendly. The cleaning staff always wear smiles too. Even if hesitant to cuddle up with the pup, they act as if they want to. Very important to a dog lover, you know.
Here on Rockville Pike there are plenty of places to shop and eat if you don't mind driving in this crazy town. I do not like it, so I am picky on where I go and make sure it is well worth my while. The Silver Diner just down the road sees me once, sometimes twice daily. It would be three times if I had the energy. Yeah, that good!
Mostly, I am giving this Hilton 4 stars because I love my dog so much. And not a bad week for HBO.

Room Tip: Make sure you let them know you're bring pooch. They'll treat you right.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
We'd first like to thank you for providing your detailed review. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your dog while your husband was staying with us on business. Please accept our sincere apologies if our outdoor pool was not in its best condition upon your arrival. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to get our pool ready for the summer season. Thank you for addressing your concerns regarding our dining area, as we can assure you that your comments will be shared with the head of our restaurant management. We deeply regret if your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. We hope you'll someday allow us another opportunity to welcome you back to provide you with the five-star experience we know we are capable of providing.

New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel, while not a luxury property, offers reasonable comfort and amenities for a very low price for the DC area. Don't look for character and atmosphere here; this is a business/meetings facility convenient to the Rockville/Potomac area. The rooms were clean and only a slight smell of the industrial carpet cleaner so many hotels use. Although they were renovating elevators while we were here, it was not a major problem. There was a fair amount of noise from the hallways; perhaps just the weekend we were here. While you will not mistake this for a four star property, the bed wa comfortable and the lighting has not been pared down to the minimum, as it has in many hotels in this class. One advantage is that it is directly in front of a Red Line station on the Metro. So access, even without a car, to both NW DC and the Mall is easy. The employees were professional and the fitness facility and pool, while small, were servicable.

Room Tip: A shortcut: there is an exit at the back of the hotel directly across a parking lot from the Metro s...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We're always appreciative of the feedback that we receive, positive or otherwise, as it allows us to get a better understanding of our guests' time with us. We hope any inconveniences or noise disruptions were minimal during your stay and we truly regret the frustrations that this may have caused. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding our elevators and hope you'll have the opportunity to visit with us again once these exciting renovations are complete.

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a night while we attended a concert just outside of DC. I was skeptical after booking through Hilton's amazingly affordable advance purchase rate I began to wondered if something was wrong with the hotel. Boy was I wrong. Hotel is located right next to the Metro line which was perfect for us so we could park to car and go. Upon check in I was greeted by very gracious and accommodating employees who made us feel welcome and answered all of our questions. Room was spotless and bed was sooooo comfortable. We will definitely stay here again and are looking forward to bringing our kids back to enjoy the great looking pool!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
HIltonRockville-DC, General Manager at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
What a great review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, as we're pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. It was our pleasure to accommodate you for the concert and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back for a dip in our pool.

Santa Maria, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Every morning at 5:00 am there were people talking in the hall by my room, and the door let every word in as if I were standing in the group. Ask what the breakfast coupon covers--there are no signs to tell you, but they will charge you $4.00 extra for adding something warm to your plate, even as a Gold or Diamond. I found that cheap.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Guest feedback is always appreciated and we truly value each review that we receive. It is disappointing to learn that your expectations were not met and we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced. We appreciate your perspective and hope you'll allow us the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Tim Bowes

Been to Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!