“Love my stay at the inn” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16001 Shady Grove Road, Rockville, MD 20850   |
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Miami, Florida, USA
“Love my stay at the inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

When I tell you that I am on the road half of 367 days of the year and this was one of my most peaceful sleeps thanks you to all the staff

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

The hotel was in decent condition for the price and location is good(walking distance to shady grove metro). Customer service is the problem here. I had a meeting in the morning to attend and had to wait three minutes for two hotel employees to finish their clearly non work related conversation before being helped and was not even helped after the conversation was over. I was not told I will be with you shortly, simply looked at as the gentlemen continued with their conversation. Someone that just walked into the lobby to check in was somehow immediately able to create a break in the conversation and the employee readily asked how he could help the person. The customer informed the employee that I was in line already and he responded to me, yes?. I am calling this customer service "biased", make of it what you will. If this was not bad enough, the shuttle service that is advertised, I was told only runs from 9-10, however, the previous day I saw the shuttle leaving shady grove metro in the evening when I arrived. I was told to wait for a public metro bus that stops outside of the hotel. I ended up walking to the metro station on a pretty hot day and somehow was on time for my meeting.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

This hotel is horrible! True story. When I was away from the room, someone with a key used the room for sex. They left the condom wrapper on the floor next to the bed. When I lodged a complaint they did absolutely nothing! Hands down, the worse place I've ever stayed. The rooms are dirty and obviously used recreationally when guests are away. Don't stay here, not even at these prices!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Salisbury, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

The Red Roof Inn is close to the Shady Grove Metro station to DC. The Tv reception is terrible with few channels. No coffee pot but had a safe, fridge and microwave. Not enough hot water for a shower.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Good Capachinos

Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

We stayed here with a small dog and the trees and space outside our room was perfect for him to run a bit. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. It was close to a shopping area with a nice variety of restaurants to chose from.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

I have stayed at the hotel several times had to be at least 7 times and more to come. This past time though, was just unacceptable, there where wet spots on the sheets from the bed which was disgusting, I don't even want to guess what they where.... I had requested a King bed like I always do, but I was put in a room with 2 double beds, didn't feel like going and argue having a room changed, so I stayed there. lucky for me it worked out great since only one of the beds had the wet spots on the sheets. The staff is very professional and attentive and since I'm a regular sometimes they even fill out paperwork for me (some of them) (still no frequent client discount though, which I use to get at the Laurel Confort Inn). This is the only time I've encountered this at this Hotel. that's why the tittle is Disappointed. Every other time my stay has been great.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville

Address: 16001 Shady Grove Road, Rockville, MD 20850
Location: United States > Maryland > Rockville
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Rockville
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, HostelBookers, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Rockville
Red Roof Inn Rockville
Rockville Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.