“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Rockville
Bethesda, Maryland
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel has been recently renovated and the rooms are modern & comfortable. More importantly, the service you receive from the front desk is always friendly & helpful; especially Kellie, who typically checks me in on my visits. She's always there with her bright smile, gets met checked in quickly and takes time to ask how I've been. She's terrific & I look forward to seeing her when I visit because I know I'm in good hands.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding Kellie at our Red Roof Inn. It is our goal to make all of our guests feel this way. Thank you for your recognition. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to making your next stay as great as the first!

Best Regards,

Claudia Lazo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We usually stay here when visiting DC. It's priced right and not far from the metro station. It's also right off of 270 so very convenient. We had a couple small snafus last time but nothing major and it added to the memories with my oldest son. We've stayed here 3 or 4 times now an I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Best Regards,

Claudia Lazo
Canandaigua, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

In June I was moving out-of-state and had my mother with me along with two cats. My mom has some health issues and KELLIE went out of her way to make out stay successful and stress free.
She is delightful, efficient and goes above her job description to make the hotel guests satisfied! Thank you, Denise Montgomery

Room Tip: Ground floor is easier on the knees.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much! Kellie is an awesome team member and treats all of our guest like family...I will pass your comments on to her...We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Shirley Jordan/Claudia Lazo G.M
Hutto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed 5 weeks on business. Room was very well kept and modern. Extremely impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of a housekeeping staff member named Elizabeth. She was very accommodating to the fact that I work 3rd shift and made sure to find time to clean my room immaculately and on my schedule. I have never written a review before, but this woman deserves accolades for her dedication and service. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking notice of our hard working clean team. I will pass your comments on to Elizabeth. She is a new addition to our team and we are fortunate to have her. Please visit us again.

Claudia Lazo G.M
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The daytime staff were excellent and provided exceptional services for a business traveler. The room was modern, clean, and very comfortable. And the location was terrific . . . very close to the highway, yet quiet. I will definitely lodge here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thanks for the awesome review! I will pass your comments on to our team member Kellie. She is an asset to the staff and we really do appreciate her.

ShirleyJordan G.M
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

when i come to the Red Roof Inn in MD I stay here for a few days and one of the great staff Member name Kellie makes my stay just that much better always willing too give good advise and with a friendly smile Customer Service is a rare commodity these days and and Kellie deserves that reward Thanks!! Mr Jackson!!

Room Tip: the rear location seems too be a much better location and Quit
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for recognizing Kellie as an awesome team member! We really do appreciate all that she does. We will be sure to pass your comments on to her.

Claudia Lazo G.M
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I travel weekly to Rockville, MD and the staff at the Shady Grove Road Red Roof Inn in Rockville, Maryland is always incredibly helpful. I am especially grateful to Kellie at the front desk!! Thanks so much.

Room Tip: The courtyard rooms nice and shady with a lovely view of blossoming cherry trees in spring.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule( to do the review)...you really are family to us-I will be sure to pass your comments on to our team!

Shirly Jordan, Claudia Lazo G.M's

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville? Share your experiences!