“Red Roof Inn Rockville MD” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16001 Shady Grove Road, Rockville, MD 20850   |
Ranked #12 of 15 hotels in Rockville
Njoro, Kenya
“Red Roof Inn Rockville MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Have been staying at this property for 14 years and have always enjoyed this place. Overall, it is in a great location and very easy to get to Va. and many areas that I need to travel for my business. The Staff is always courteous and very accomodating and the General Manager, Shirley Jordan, couldn't be more delightful and extremely professional.

I really like the convenience of the refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. The business desk is excellent for doing my paperwork, with great desk lighting and comfortable work chair.

Give the Red Roof a try in Rockville, Md.!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
RedRoofInnRockville, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write that awesome review! We really do appreciate that. We do take customer service seriousley. We are very excited about our upcoming Renovation. The process will start in March. We look forward to you visiting us in the near future. Thank you again!

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I guess by now I should know most of the time you get what you pay for. Room was clean, staff was ok thats about the nicest thing I can say about this place, WIFI was horrible, connection consistantly dropped every 5-15 minutes, mold in the bathroom and a bare light bulb with no shade on the wall fixture, the inroom safe did not work, when I called the front desk they said someone would fix it, well thats what they said, it never happened but at least I had hope. Location was good within a mile or so of Shady Grove Metro and a lot of resturants and shopping close by. oh I almost forgot when the heater kicked on it was like a 737 landing, it would wake you from a dead sleep, so we turned it off at night, good thing it was only October.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Thank you for your comments! We appreciate you letting us know. Our goal is to exceed your expecations, clearly, we did not-please except my apology. Could you please give me a call? I would like to get more detail in order to better address your concerns. My number is 301-987-0965.
Thank you very much Shirley Jordan GM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011 via mobile

While the front desk employees were very nice and helpful the rooms leave a lot to be desired. Our room had tons of large, visible spider webs, dead worms in bathtub and signs of cockroaches!! Also sheets looked very old and stale.

• Stayed December 2011
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Dear Guest , thank you so much for your feed-back. We really do appreciate your comments! Our goal is to offer awesome sevice to every guest. Clearly we dropped the ball. Please give us an opportunity to make it right.. I promise your next stay will exceed your expectations. Give me a call at 301-987-0965. Tks again! Shirley Jordan G.M
Ruther Glen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

great customer service.........very polite and would deffinitely be back to stay..

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I needed a room for the night near the Montgomery Surgery Center, room was CLEAN, and heated. Had frig, TV, and WiFi! I was on my laptop doing work on the internet.

I had a beautiful walk from the Center to the Hotel on Watkin St. Took a cab in the morning for $8 to the Center. There is a 5 Guys and many other food places near hotel walking distance.

Room Tip: My walk on Watkins to Hotel pics...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

It was an over all a great stay. The room was nice and clean, the staff was very friendly with my kids and it was only about half hour to Washington DC by Metro.

Room Tip: If you have children you may want to pick a room with a microwave and small fridge specially because...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011 via mobile

I stay in plenty of hotels and this one was in a great location and great for the money. Given the area rooms get very expensive.

• Stayed September 2011
RedRoofInnRockville, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Thank you so much for the wonderful survey...we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Washington DC-Rockville? Share your experiences!