A nice hotel right off the freeway. The price for a room was decent and acceptable - considering it's location close to Washington DC. When we checked in we were REALLY happy that we were given room 101...the first room on the bottom floor...right next to the door. When we went to the room it smelled big-time of smoke...in a non-smoking room and hotel. We went back to the desk and asked for a different room. We were given a room halfway down the hall on the second floor..."miles" away from the door, the stairs and the elevator. Yuck. Not happy about that, but whatcha gonna do. That was the only other room available with a king bed. The room was large with a HUGE flat screen TV. The king-size bed was very comfortable. There wasn't a continental breakfast. Overall, the hotel is a very nice and very clean. We would probably stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Courtyard Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Marriott
- Rockville Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Starbucks on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Rockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.