I stay here often for a day or two, well over a dozen times a year. I am a Diamond card Best Western blah blah -- they couldn't care less. No upgrades (from a double to a king when my husband decided to join me for one of the nights), not even to move to a room where everything worked properly, since the only available rooms were also "upgrades" I hadn't paid for. I'm not an entitled cretin, but really, you couldn't give me a decent bed with a working TV when the hotel had an empty parking lot (aka almost no guests)? So, from a customer service standpoint, terrible. So, why do I come back? Because it's a lot -- LOT -- cheaper than the other hotels around. Now, I don't bother booking through Best Western, because, as I said, they don't care -- so I now use hotels.com which at least gives points and actually gives me a King bed for the same price as the double beds lol! And I don't put water in the refrigerator anymore because they always freeze and explode -- 4 different rooms, same problem without being able to fix the setting!! -- and I bring my own pillow because theirs are very lumpy foam that smell bizarrely weird, but I like the free wifi, HBO works most of the time, the shuttle to the metro can be handy if the timing works out, and parking is free and although I don't eat their breakfasts, they are not bad for a free buffet. I try to remember to skip it in the Spring and Fall if there's a heat wave, because they won't put the A/C on, even if it's been 75-90 every day for weeks, until mid-May, and on a higher floor the sweltering heat will kill you. So, yes, every time I look to see if someone, somewhere, can come close to the price so I can stay there instead...and almost always end up here, because, it's OK and you can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western