I was there on Easter weekend while visiting Washington. The hotel is priced well, it is clean, the morning buffet is fantastic and the service was great. I was going to watch the Washington Nationals play and I received help from the employees at the hotel when I was trying to get to the park taking the Metro and parking outside of Washington. The employees were not in any rush at all and one took the time to call his friend that often took the Metro to tell me the best way to do so. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotel.de, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western