We stayed here over President's Day weekend for a trip to Washington DC. Since parking at the metro is free on the weekend, we drove from the hotel to the metro. Check in was easy and the staff was helpful in getting us to the metro station. Our room had everything we needed and we enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. There were a lot of choices, eggs, meats, cereal, yogurt, fresh waffles. We ate dinner in DC, so didn't use the restaurant and didn't get back until 11:00 pm, so were pretty tired and just collapsed in bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western