For July 13~17 this was A fine Best Western Stay with great people working there. The girls on the front end were chipper and so helpfull with remote site menus. We ordered takeout delivered to our room for three dinner events. Cheesesteaks from the local pizza shop were outstanding. Our room for our DC visit to the Smithsonian was extremely clean, maid service was top notch. Linens were soft and the bed was awesome!!
Our tub initially has a slow draining issue but Felix gave it a drink of drain juice which helped a bit, and maintenence did their majic so the drain now takes the flow from a firehose if needed!! Great Job Guys!! The ice machines were getting quite a workout with the 95 degree days, but any ones that failed they had back in service within a day, and ice was always available within a floor or two.
The shuttle drivers were great!! They dropped you off at MEtro Train Rockville station which can get you pretty much anywhere in DC. Breakfast goodies were widely varied with GREAT scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, red potatoes and pancakes rotating regularly on the free morning buffet, along with the other morning regulars.
Again, a great room for a great stay, with great people who really care about their customers working there. Highly recommend this establishment.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Rockville
- Rockville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Best Western, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.