The Best Western Plus Hotel in Rockville, MD was a very pleasant experience. Great quiet location, just a couple minutes from some nice restaurants. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. When I arrived early evening, they went an extra mile (literally) to get me to a local restaurant, in time for dinner with some friends. The hotel provides a shuttle to the METRO train lines which, in my opinion, is the best way to get to and from DC.
But what impressed me the most, was what matters to me the most.... Cleanliness. Everything was cleaned, polished, disinfected. I'm talking about the room, the lobby, restaurant, mirrors, elevators, floors, everywhere. The management and staff obviously take pride in the place. It shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western