We have stayed at the Wyndham Gardens in Gaithersburg, the Quality Suites in Rockville, and the Best Western Plus Hotel and Suites in Rockville. The Best Western remains our number 1 choice. This is, in part, because of the excellent breakfast, which is included in the price of the room, where the Wyndham charges an extra $10 per person and the included breakfast at the Quality Suites was, when were last there, of distinctly lower quality and tables were bused inadequately.
The only caveat is that some rooms on the 7th floor have inadequate heating. The first room we were given never got above 60 degrees. Management quickly switched us to a room with adequate heating.
Toward the end of our most recent stay, December 31 through January 3, there was some sort of dining room glitch at the Best Western. One of the two dining room workers was not there, and the remaining one was overwhelmed by the need to bus tables and to keep the breakfast buffet, including dishes and utensils, filled. I assume that that problem was only a temporary glitch. I am certain, however, that it did result in a mountain of complaints.
But, overall, and assuming that problem is addressed, the Best Western remains our family hotel of choice in the Rockville area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Best Western Rockville
- Rockville Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Best Western, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.