We saw this hotel listed on Groupon and we were planning a visit to D.C. so we snagged it. We stayed here for two nights and it was a great deal, great stay! Right near the metro, in a nice town. We were surprised at how few cars were in the parking lot. It's not busy at all. The staff was very warm and friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was decent and free. Be sure and get down there early though - the eggs and orange juice were gone by 9 and they never refilled during the hour we were down there. The wi-fi worked wonderfully. We had a really great experience and will absolutely stay again if we are ever again in the area! Also as a tip which we didn't know until after our stay - they have a shuttle that will take you to the metro for free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western