My family traveled to Washington DC for spring break and we stayed here based on value compared to the high priced hotels in DC that also charged for parking, internet service and breakfast. We were not what to expect but upon arrival were very pleased. The staff was all great, the lobby was updated even had a free business center and the room was really the best. We had a two room suite so the kids had a room with yheir own tv and we had a king size bed with really good bedding. The breakfast was good and started us off each day. The Metro station is a few miles away but was an easy drive and it cost 5 bucks to park. We chose not to use the shuttle to insure flexibility and that worked well for us. We would come back again without question and highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western