This is a best western so there are no big surprises here. The service was good and the staff at the front desk were very helpful. Breakfast is simple but don't expect any variation during your stay. During my six nights stay I got the very same breakfast in each and every morning. The location is good as long as you have a car. It is located on one of the exits of the 270 so access to the main road is fast and easy. If you don't have your own car there is a shuttle service to the Rockville metro station which takes you easily to DC. Overall I would recommend on staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western