Positive - very decent free hot breakfast, ample free parking, free wi-fi, good-size room, comfortable bed, refrigerator, microwave and safe in room.
Negative - the first room we were given had no heat. It was changed without a problem, and being very noise-sensitive I requested a room facing away from the highway. I was assured that the second room was not facing the highway, but pool-side. We took a quick look out the window, saw the pool and left. Returning at night we realized that pool-side WAS the highway side and noisy. In addition the refrigerator made a constant clicking sound, even when the compressor was not working, and the thermostat was way off, kept heating when it had reached the target temperature of 72. We figured out that it needed to be set to about 50 to maintain 72.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western