We wanted to sight see in DC but not pay the DC hotel prices. This was a great choice. We took advantage of the free shuttle to the metro station. We took the metro into DC instead of having to look for parking. The breakfast was nice. I enjoyed the waffles and the eggs were pretty good. The staff gave us a list of restaurants that were near by. We ate at the Rockville Town Center one of the nights. We had 2 connecting rooms and were very happy with both of them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay while vising the capital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HRS, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western