I was so thrilled with the value at the Best Western Rockville on my last visit that I booked it again for a recent weekend trip. The best features about the hotel are truly exceptional: a great rate, free parking, complimentary wi-fi, and great service. On the other hand, one year later, the hotel felt somewhat run down; the bathroom fixtures were not in great shape, the hallway carpet was matted, and the "hot breakfast" (included) was rather depressing. If you can look past all of those, though, it's still a great value.
Note: Even though the hotel is right off 270, it's still at least 30-45 minutes to Washington by car, and 20-25 minutes to Chevy Chase and Bethesda. There is no Metro accessible by walking, either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western