This is the hotel our tour operator chose for us to stay in whilst visiting Washington,it was a surprise to find it was located on the outskirts of Rockville which is a 30 minute Metro ride to Union station,the hotel provides a courtesy bus to and from the station at hourly intervals.The room was satisfactory with the bonus of a huge bed,it was great! The dining room/bar was pretty basic,however the busy barman more than made up for this with his friendly manner.The complimentary breakfast was ok.Disappointed that the bar closed at 10.00pm,apparently it used to be 10.30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting the greater Washington DC area, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockville Hotel & Suites. With 164 non-smoking guest rooms and suites, our hotel welcomes you with gracious accommodations, fabulous amenities and a delicious hot breakfast daily. Our prime location is convenient for work and play in Rockville Maryland and is just 12 miles north of the greater Washington DC area, directly off I-270 also known as Maryland's Technology Corridor. Our hotel is near historical sites, lovely parks, major corporations, government agencies and family attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Best Western and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Rockville Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel Rockville
- Best Western Plus Rockville Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Rockville Hotel
- Rockville Best Western